Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back Into Modeling

Scale modeling that is.. Building scale models used to be a big hobby of mine, before I got my bicycles and increased my camera collection.

A couple years ago, I seemed to lose interest, well, maybe not lost interest, but just didn't have the motivation to build stuff. I still bought a few kits to add to my pile, and I did build a couple things within the past 2 years, but not much, a figure of Cammy from Street Fighter, a Tie Fighter from Star Wars... that might be it, I can't remember...

Well, it seems i've finally got my motivation back. Maybe it's the cooler weather. Anyways, a few posts down is the Tiger tank I was building, but i'm putting that on hold for a while. I'm almost finished with this U.S. tank commander, from Alpine models. 1/35 scale. I plan to make a gallery page for my models with a link on the sidebar, but I have yet to get started on it. In the meantime, i'll try to update this blog with my progress. After this figure is done, I have some other stuff I plan to start on.. I actually have already, but i'll get into that later.

No comments: